10th birthday prayer for my niece

Happy birthday dear niece. Happy 10th birthday dear niece.


Pin On Mysoulcrys

Have a hearty birthday my little niece its a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful young lady.

. Guide the hands of the surgeon who will operate on her. Thanks for being my dearest friend since we were in diapers. Happy 10Th Birthday To My Niece Niece A bright tone of yellow for your bubbly personality A peaceful shade of white for you soulful humility.

Comfort her during this trying time and give her the strength to hold on till the end. A sweet 10th birthday to my pretty young lady. May you be blessed with all the happiness in the world.

Happy birthday dear niece. Life will bow to you and all things will start working in your favour. I wish you a joyous birthday may the angels of the Lord take care of you every day of your life.

Happy 10th my darling you are one of a kind. This is your the first two digit anniversary of your life. To you my more birthdays to and angelic face extra special as that will come of others.

Happy Birthday to you. Its another new dawn in your life and I pray for you the Lord will fill your life with laughter and no evil will come near you. Have a good year ahead dear nephew happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday dear niece. It is my prayer that you live long on this earth to see all the desires of your heart materialize. Happy 10th Birthday to my niece.

We are so proud of you. You are such a special part of our lives and we love you so much. Lots of hugs blessings and wishes to you.

Wishing you a year filled with joy laughter and all the good things life has to offer. -Auntie We love you so much and hope your birthday is filled with all the goodness in the world niecebirthdaygifts I cant believe how fast the last 10 years have flown by. Niece Wishing you a birthday as happy as you are sweetand as wonderful as you are wise.

Wishing you a lifetime of joy and laughter may your adventure continue for many moons. In fact just seeing your you make a your way. Bless her with good grades because of your guidance and reward her generosity.

I pray for you in this your new age the Lord will increase and bless you beyond your imagination. You have so many to look forward to. She has been a joy to all around her.

May your glory continue to shine. The day begins and ends at dusk. Sweetheart you have become more beautiful and intelligent.

Lots of love sweet niece. An Open Letter To My Daughter On Her 10th Birthday Birthday Quotes For Daughter Birthday Quotes For Her Birthday Girl Quotes. We love you more than your cat loves naps.

I hope this year bring as much happiness fun and memories as the last. May the divine light of God always shine on you wherever you may go. I celebrate my nieces life today.

Happy birthday to the sweetest niece ever. Enjoy your 10th birthday. But remember that my love for you wont ever end.

Share my nieces first birthday my beloved daughter. May your birthday be a joyous one and may all of your dreams come true. Happy birthday to you my lovely niece.

Happy birthday to you my lovely niece. 240 Powerful Happy Birthday Niece Images Its another new dawn in your life and I pray for you the Lord will fill your life with laughter and no evil will come near you. On your birthday my dear niece I thank God my niece.

Dear God I pray for my daughter 10th birthday that you grant her peace as she grows older and wiser. Happy birthday my little niece. Have a happy one dear.

If needed I would not your life. Happy birthday to you princess. Im so proud of you.

It means so much to me that I get to see you grow older I wish you the happiest birthday my little princess you are the star of my life. Happy birthday to you my sweet daughter. In this new age and beyond the joy of the Lord will.

Happy birthday to you my dear niece. Happy birthday to you my lovely niece. Stay blessed in come and may are priceless.

Niece may your birthday be the beginning of wonderful days ahead and a bright future filled with peace love and happiness. My Father God You have blessed me greatly niece. Its another new dawn in your life and I pray for you the Lord will fill your life with laughter and no evil will come near you.

I love the day you were born and your birthday brings to me fresh memories of that joyful day. In this new age and beyond the joy of the Lord will fill your heart to the brim and you will know no sorrow. Bravo you are 10 and now a Big Girl.

Today I lift her to your throne of grace and ask that you oversee her surgery till the end. May heaven bless you with every good thing of life and provide you with every good gift you need for a. We love you so so much.

I pray for the continued love and good health from you. Your eyes brim with light your face glows with beauty your eyes shine like little stars you have all it takes to be called a beauty pageant because your excess beauty cannot be taken for granted happy birthday sweet lovely niece. Lord you have fearfully and wonderfully created my niece.

In Jesus Name Amen. A lovely hue of pink for you high spirits A sophisticated black for you intelligence and wits. Happy birthday to the most amazing.

Its another new dawn in your life and I pray for you the Lord will. 10th birthday prayer for my niece. Blessed be the day you were born and glorious be the years you have lived.

You are a remarkable 10 year old. May you live long and be happy all the days of your life. A deep shade of cherry for you myriad thoughts We wish you a colorful life because we love you lots.

Happy birthday to you dear niece. Father You are a provider who sustains and fills our needs each second. Happy 10th birthday dear niece.

May you have the best of everything from the best of friends to the best of love now and always. You grow up cute face is toast to your Happy 10th birthday sweetheart. Youre the best and today youre even better.

My beloved daughter on your birthday I pray that the Heavens bless you with the most important thing in this world true happiness. We love you so so much. As you celebrate your birthday today I wish you every good wish in your heart.


Pin On Birthdays Wishes


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Things To Wear


Pin On Birthday Cards


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Birthday Wishes Messages


Pin On Svg And Wood Sign Designs By The Funky Farmhouse


Pin On Facebook


Pin On Quotes


Birthday Wishes For Niece Birthday Images Pictures Happy Birthday Niece Birthday Wishes And Images Happy Birthday Pictures


Pin On Yes


Pin On Birthday


Pin On Happy Birthday Images


Pin On Random


Pin On Birthday


Pin On Che


Girls 10th Birthday Card Handmade For My Niece Glitter Card Bakers Twine And A Cute Pink Shoe Charm Birthday Cards Glitter Cards Cards Handmade


Pin On Birthday Cards


Pin On Love For My Kids Grandkids

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel